TOPSOIL ANALYSIS

This page shows the cross chance percentage of each type of soil. Data is available for both elemental and non-elemental crosses. Results will be added as they become available.

Observations: Grade 3 Thanalan Topsoil cross chance is around 90% for non-elemental crosses. Grade 3 Shroud Topsoil cross chance is around 5-10%. Elemental crosses seem to have a much lower cross chance when using Grade 3 Thanalan topsoil.


Averages Summary (Elemental Seeds)

Grad Topsoil Datasets Average Cross Percent
1 La Noscean 1 2.33%
2 La Noscean 1 2.98%
3 La Noscean 1 3.00%
1 Shroud 1 6.12%
2 Shroud 1 5.17%
3 Shroud 5 5.33%
1 Thanalan 1 21.83%
2 Thanalan 1 35.66%
3 Thanalan 1 42.67%

1 Dataset = 600 Cross Results


Averages Summary (Non-Elemental Seeds)

Grad Topsoil Datasets Average Cross Percent
1 Shroud 1 8.00%
2 Shroud 1 5.00%
3 Shroud 1 8.00%
3 Thanalan 10 88.87% (source)

1 Dataset = 100 Cross Results


Thanalan Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
1 Feuerlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 14 14.00%
1 Eislicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 24 24.00%
1 Windlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 24 24.00%
1 Erdlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 19 19.00%
1 Blitzlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 24 24.00%
1 Wasserlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 26 26.00%
Average 21.83%

Thanalan Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
2 Feuerlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 41 41.00%
2 Eislicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 37 37.00%
2 Windlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 33 33.00%
2 Erdlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 32 32.00%
2 Blitzlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 34 34.00%
2 Wasserlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 37 37.00%
Average 35.66%

Thanalan Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
3 Feuerlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 41 41.00%
3 Eislicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 40 40.00%
3 Windlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 52 52.00%
3 Erdlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 37 37.00%
3 Blitzlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 45 45.00%
3 Wasserlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 41 41.00%
Average 42.67%

Shroud Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
1 Feuerlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 3 3.00%
1 Eislicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 4 4.00%
1 Windlicht Sharlayanische Feige 104 8 7.70%
1 Erdlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 4 4.00%
1 Blitzlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 11 11.00%
1 Wasserlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 7 7.00%
Average 6.12%

Shroud Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
2 Feuerlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 2 2.00%
2 Eislicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 5 5.00%
2 Windlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 8 8.00%
2 Erdlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 7 7.00%
2 Blitzlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 5 5.00%
2 Wasserlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 4 4.00%
Average 5.16%

Shroud Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
3 Feuerlicht Ginsterstrauch 100 5 5.00%
3 Eislicht Ginsterstrauch 100 9 9.00%
3 Windlicht Ginsterstrauch 100 8 8.00%
3 Erdlicht Ginsterstrauch 100 6 6.00%
3 Blitzlicht Ginsterstrauch 100 5 5.00%
3 Wasserlicht Ginsterstrauch 100 3 3.00%
Average 6.00%

Shroud Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
3 Feuerlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 4 4.00%
3 Eislicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 6 6.00%
3 Windlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 7 7.00%
3 Erdlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 5 5.00%
3 Blitzlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 3 3.00%
3 Wasserlicht Sharlayanische Feige 106 2 1.90%
Average 4.48%

Shroud Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
3 Feuerlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 7 7.00%
3 Eislicht Ritter Aubergine 100 2 2.00%
3 Windlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 6 6.00%
3 Erdlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 6 6.00%
3 Blitzlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 6 6.00%
3 Wasserlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 5 5.00%
Average 5.33%

Shroud Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
3 Feuerlicht Sir Knoblauch 100 5 5.00%
3 Eislicht Sir Knoblauch 100 2 2.00%
3 Windlicht Sir Knoblauch 100 3 3.00%
3 Erdlicht Sir Knoblauch 100 7 7.00%
3 Blitzlicht Sir Knoblauch 100 3 3.00%
3 Wasserlicht Sir Knoblauch 100 4 4.00%
Average 4.00%

Shroud Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
3 Feuerlicht Prinz Zwiebel 100 5 5.00%
3 Eislicht Prinz Zwiebel 100 6 6.00%
3 Windlicht Prinz Zwiebel 100 10 10.00%
3 Erdlicht Prinz Zwiebel 100 10 10.00%
3 Blitzlicht Prinz Zwiebel 100 7 7.00%
3 Wasserlicht Prinz Zwiebel 100 3 3.00%
Average 6.83%

Shroud Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
1 Wolken-Eichel Glanznuss 100 8 8.00%
2 Wolken-Eichel Glanznuss 100 5 5.00%
3 Wolken-Eichel La Noscea-Porree 100 8 8.00%
Average 7.00%

La Noscean Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
1 Feuerlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 2 2.00%
1 Eislicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 2 2.00%
1 Windlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 2 2.00%
1 Erdlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 2 2.00%
1 Blitzlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 4 4.00%
1 Wasserlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 2 2.00%
Average 2.33%

La Noscean Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
2 Feuerlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 5 5.00%
2 Eislicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 4 4.00%
2 Windlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 3 3.00%
2 Erdlicht Sharlayanische Feige 104 3 2.88%
2 Blitzlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 2 2.00%
2 Wasserlicht Sharlayanische Feige 100 1 2.00%
Average 2.98%

La Noscean Topsoil

Grad Parent A Parent B # of Cross Attempts # of Successful Crosses Cross Percent
3 Feuerlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 3 3.00%
3 Eislicht Ritter Aubergine 100 2 2.00%
3 Windlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 4 4.00%
3 Erdlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 6 6.00%
3 Blitzlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 1 1.00%
3 Wasserlicht Ritter Aubergine 100 2 2.00%
Average 3.00%